Tuesday, January 24, 2012

La Petite Danse Informations*



Glasses: UO, Necklace: Francesca's Collections, Dress: AE, Tights: Target: Socks: Target, Shoes: JcPenny

*French for "The Small Dance Update".. I think. 
I'm back at the studio 4 times a week and for me, it's one of the best feelings in the world. Most of the time, I ask myself "why oh why did I quit?" But the point is, I am there now, here now, dancing in a class that is below my actual level, trying to rebuild strength. I am the tallest, definitely the oldest and the only one that has graduated from high school.. gulp. But the girl are the sweetest and they don't laugh at me when I end up on the wrong foot, backwards, upside down - well that one hasn't happened yet.
In other news I have Jazz starting on wednesday and a lyrical class on thursday! Here we go!

No comments: