Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cherish.

IMG_3550 IMG_3547 IMG_3542 IMG_3539
Sweater, Skirt&Belt: f21, Shoes: jcpenny, Necklace: francesca's

This week, I'm cherishing:
Coffee with my mom and sister
Knitting
Monday mornings with my husband (time off!)
Brown rice cakes with creamed honey and pecans (thanks k!)
Sweaters
Jamie wearing the socks I knit (what a feeling!)
Yarn
Planning Jamie's birthday!
Putt Putt golf with the whole family
fro-yo
Chilly mornings with warmer afternoons
Saturday morning dance classes



8 comments:

Despina T. said...

beautiful!
love the skirt and the top.looking so lovely.
Join my ZARA BAG GIVEAWAY!!!

Kirstin Anne said...

another great post!!

meredith said...

Such a cute sweater!!

Melissa said...

This look is absolutely gorgeous. Definitely pinning this on Pinterest.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

Carissa | Eskimo Kisses said...

i, for one, am cherishing your adorable outfit! love the mismatched patterns. it's perfection.

Jen said...

I love your sweater very much. great find at F21!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

B-eau-ti-full outfit Elise! I am smitten by your skirt :) x

shakti said...

LOVE that skirt!