Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Latte Love.

I love red velvet. 
I love lattes.
I knew that i had to try this:

Thank you stonehouse for creating my newest addiction.

Currently, I am enjoying a butterscotch, caramel latte with my husband because my beloved stonehouse is closed. Michigan friends, please, please try this! You will not be sorry!

What is your favorite coffee shop?


Candace Stevenson said...

please come over and make that for me ay-sap. k thanks :)

Come read about my Lovely Little Rants ♥

Savannah said...

I need to try this, two of my favorite things are red velvet & lattes. I had red velvet frozen yogurt the other day and I just about died from the wonderfulness.

leigh said...

Where?! Where can I try one?! :) :)
<3 leigh

Elise said...

Stonehouse coffee in northville MI!