Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Senses

IMG_1077 IMG_1076 IMG_1074


Making: a pretty bag out of linen
Seeing: plants growing, lettuce soon!
Hearing: the Miss USA competition
Smelling: lovely fresh mint.
Tasting:  smoked salmon, capers, herbed cream cheese, whole-wheat bagel,  (last saturday, I'm still thinking about it!)
Feeling: nervous, dancing in a high level class next week.
Loving: New pointe shoes!
Wishing:  for a road trip to see Megan!

P.S. You can enter my giveaway on Tieka's blog here!!!

7 comments:

Sharmaine Ruth said...

That looks super cute! smoked salmon sounds really yummy haha :)

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Ladies in Navy said...

ah! this looks just lovely. :D
kw, ladiesinnavy

Amanda said...

i am loving the smell of mint, too! it smells like summer!

xo, amanda

Charmaine said...

Hi Elise! I hope that you post a picture of your finished linen bag project. I would love to see it. Love your Friday list and your banner is lovely. See you again soon! Charmaine ~fellow BYW 2.0 classmate :)

Carissa | Eskimo Kisses said...

those knitting steps look so daunting to me haha. good luck in your class!

Unknown said...

You have such a lovely lovely blog here! I love the multi-faceted approach you took to this post. I've just found and followed your blog, and so far, I must say I think you have a beautiful sense of style! Hi from Canada, check out my blog if you'd like!
http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

Erica said...

Are you knitting with three needles? That looks pretty cool. I've never had much luck with knitting. I've always just stuck with crochet, but I really need to branch out and give knitting a try again. When it comes to knitting, I've always had such a hard time managing two needles and the yarn. I'm sure with practice it gets better...