Thursday, December 29, 2011

Snow













 Knit Bows: a christmas gift from my sister, Sweater: AE, Dress: Bella Mia, Belt: Delia's, Fleece lined tights: Francesca's Collections, Socks: Aerie, Boots: Urban Nog, Bracelet: Gift from my husband

It is snowing today while we are visiting Michigan for a few days! 
Christmas was spent with my parents and it was completely lovely. So much love, and time spent playing board games like this, this and this. I am so grateful for the birth of Jesus, who's life was such a beautiful part of God's redemption story for us. I was so grateful to be able to make and give gifts to those I love. There is nothing more exciting to me then spending time creating and choosing the perfect gift for someone dear to me and then wrapping it carefully and giving a little piece of my heart to them. Love always multiplies - our hearts will never run dry.


No comments: