Thursday, February 16, 2012

What's Missing?






Dress & Tights: Francesca's Collections, Top: AE, Belt: F21, Shoes: Target


Today, I am really missing two places: NYC and S. Africa. In NY, helping the NYDC and seeing change come to NYC. In S. Africa, being a part of a family that is changing lives, one little one at a time. These two places really changed my life and today, I wish I could be in both places at once. But, I'm not in either place. I'm here..in Wisconsin. I have to remind myself of that a lot, to live here and not in my dream world...wherever that may be. I love being with my family, I am just living in a place where I feel like my life isn't making much of a difference. This is my choice and my perspective though. Life is beyond wonderful here, healthy food and living, dancing until my hearts content, and family. I'm choosing positive and grateful today. Are you?

No comments: