Monday, March 19, 2012

Date Night






At "Yo-MaMa". Yes folks, yo-mama. Despite the name eluding to terrible, over-used jokes that I usually pretend I don't hear, I may have been converted from my beloved yogurtland. Yogurtland, if you are reading this, please just know that it is too hard to be long-distance when fro-yo is involved and yes, it was definitely me.
We also went to dinner at Zin. I'm still thinking about the rosemary crusted scallops. Unfortunately most of the risotto served with it ended up all over my clothes. All night long I would find another random piece and brush it off...ick! On that note, I might hide in my house for a few days so no one sees the awkward girl with risotto all over her red pants.


2 comments:

Kylee Noelle {the blog} said...

i'm thinking i might need to get some froyo. sounds so good right now :)

Kathleen said...

LOVE yo mama :)