Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Date Night

IMG_9831

IMG_9830 

IMG_9833

IMG_9835

IMG_9841

IMG_9840

IMG_9838

IMG_9844
Jacket and dress: f21, Glasses: UO, Necklace: Eddie Bauer, Leggings: Windsor, Shoes: Thifted, Ring: Etsy, Bow: knit by sister


Date night with some work thrown in.
Sometimes I like to go to a coffee shop and pretend I'm a college student, working on a paper or something. Don't judge, I never got the opportunity to do this, and when you are actually blogging, it is a pretty glamorous thing. As a teenager I thought you had arrived in life if you were working on a college paper at a coffee shop...I never arrived, so now I pretend. I am pretty sure I am fooling the mom and daughter a few tables away. Husband was reading his new hire packet for apple and sipping some house-roasted caramel latte heaven (house-roasted is the only way to go).

10 comments:

Elisha said...

Love that bow!! So cute (:

Temporary:Secretary said...

Your accessories here are so cute, love the bows! Adorable! x

The Millers said...

you are adorable! loving everything about this outfit. i'm totally lusting over that ring! love the blog. xo

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

hehe, I find it a glamourous sight too, blogging in a coffee shop. I am SO going to do that at Starbucks one day. When they open one nearby. Which they won't. Bleh.

I am really loving that cute little bow ring! x

Carissa | Eskimo Kisses said...

zang! look at those leggings! love them

ps: i never arrived either :( So I would totally do that too! hah!

HSSmith said...

I do the same thing! Blogging and writing college papers in coffee shops is so glamourous!
~ Hanna
www.hannasmithonline.blogspot.com

Sophie @TheForge said...

haha that made me laugh. it's fun to pretend to be someone else or do something different :) love the outfit, especially the lip color and your shoes.

xx
soph

http://theforgestyle.blogspot.com

Taylor Morgan said...

I really like your red leather jacket! :)

xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

Rebekah said...

Totally not judging. I've actually always wanted to go to a coffee shop and write a novel. Random, but it just always seemed like such a hip thing to do. I looove that bow ring, and you look awesome in those leather leggings! I wouldn't have the guts to wear them, nor should I probably, heh.

Sarah said...

Hi Elise, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I followed you back (I'm number 40 for you) and I'm so glad you stopped and commented. You're blog is great! I was freaking out a bit as I was reading through your posts because you're pretty much living my dream right now. I took ballet for 10 years when I was little and quit right before I went en pointe. 12 year old me couldn't have cared less, but now it's one of my biggest regrets that I didn't continue. Good for you for following your dream! Hopefully it isn't too weird that a total stranger is proud of you haha :-)

Sarah

P.S. I love the little bow in your hair, adorable.
P.P.S My fiance used to work at apple and loved it