Monday, April 9, 2012

Juicey-juice

IMG_9684 IMG_9679 IMG_9677 IMG_9686
Necklace: Element Style, Top&Scarf: Aerie, Blazer&Shoes: AE, Pants: Eddie Bauer


I took a little juice "reset" this past week for three days and refrained from eating solid foods. Just fresh squeezed juice. It was just what my body needed and I am hoping my dance will improve. 3 days may not seem like a lot but with my weak will-power, it was quite the accomplishment! It didn't help that I watched food network a few hours a day and of course perused cooking/baking blogs. There is some darn good stuff out there. But I did it, and it actually is keeping my chocolate cravings to a minimum. But don't worry, I'll nibble a chocolate bunny for you all. 


4 comments:

Elisha said...

you are the cutest at posing. ;)

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Cute outfit Elise! I looooove your wavy hair, so pretty! And hey, if you don't want that chocolate bunny, I'll take it! haha x

Taylor Morgan said...

cute pics! :)

xoxo,
Taylor

taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

A "cheery" disposition said...

love that scarf! So pretty!