Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Senses

IMG_9671 IMG_9672 IMG_9673

Making: Easter gifts and colorful eggs.
Seeing: Bright sunshine and row after row of the seed stitch.
Hearing: E! News covering the Kony 2012 video. 
Smelling: Roasted cauliflower (is there a vegetable that doesn't taste delicious roasted)
Tasting: Fresh juice, lots of kale.
Feeling: Sore, Jamie and I did this work out followed by pilates and I did a quick ballet barre. 
Reading: the Everygirl, I just love their articles.
Loving:  My Savior, Thank you Lord for the reminder of your love for us.
Wishing: for warm sunshine!

7 comments:

Lauren Vanderberg said...

oh gosh--im loving those shoes! His love for us is great, isn't it?

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

Love this post! I'm new here, and I just adore your blog! I'm off to stalk the rest of your site... Have a wonderful weekend, sugar! xo

Elisha said...

Oh so cute!!

Amy Shaughnessy said...

Love the top knot and high-waisted skirt. So cute!

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Sabrina Araújo said...

You look so cute, and your shoes are amazing!!
-xoxo

Katelyn said...

Love love love this outfit. You're adorable! :]

katelyn-innervision.blogspot.com

- Katelyn

Ashley said...

I am in love with those shoes!!