Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break

IMG_9605 IMG_9608 IMG_9618 IMG_9617 IMG_9615 IMG_9621
Dress: H&M, Jacket: Anthropologie, Tights: Target, Shoes: Francesca's Collections
I'm not in school anymore so I thought that spring break would never really be a thought for me anymore. But my dance studio takes two weeks off dance for spring break! Eek! That's kind of scary. Just when I feel some of my muscles are getting their buns in gear... well I will be holding my own classes everyday, in our home...wish me motivation!


8 comments:

Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

loving those shoes! awesome mix!

Rachel said...

That's a beautiful dress pattern, and the colours go so well

Stephanie said...

Im so happy you stumbled upon my blog! You're blog is LOVELY! I can tell we have a lot in common... and this outfit is sooooooo precious! It's like a modern Alice in Wonderland! The pictures are great! Nice to meet you new friend :)

Fash Boulevard said...

omg. this outfit is perfection. loving your blog, hun. totally following. If you get a sec, Lauren Conrad has picked me as one of her 3 favorite bloggers. It would mean the world if you could take a second to vote. Thanks, love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Amy Hall said...

Love this outfit. So jelly. I LOVE H&M, I just need more money to buy the really cute stuff. I do create outfits in their online dressing room daily, though.

Mustpickusername23 said...

You look lovely! Really diggin' your shoes.
You left a comment on my blog about having worked for charity: water.. That's so amazing! I'd love to hear more - what did you do for the co. & did you ever travel abroad with them? I thought about applying for an internship at one point in the design dept.

Have a great rest of the weekend,
xx. Jillian
boyishchic.blogspot.com

Temporary:Secretary said...

This is such a cute outfit, you look so lovely! xx

Allie Morris said...

I'm obsessed with your style! love love love this outfit!