Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Senses

IMG_9724 IMG_9729 IMG_9734
Cardigan: Aerie, Top: Delias, Necklace: knit by me, Pants: Gap, Boots: UrbanOg





Making: Bows, bows, and bows for this.
Seeing: Deep brown walls and dark coffee beans.
Hearing: A mother and daughter bonding next to me at Dunn Bros.
Smelling: Coffee (notice my obsession with all things roasted)
Tasting: Marion berry.
Feeling: Anxious, just waiting not sure where life is taking me right now.
Reading: My lovely friend's blog full of inspiration.
Loving:  My husband who will take a walk with me and help me sort through life.
Wishing: to see pretty flowers, come on Spring!


7 comments:

Victoria | Haute said...

LOVE ur knitted bow necklace!! Awesome job! :)

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

You make me want to crochet something fierce!! Love the bows and you look stunning as usual!

Carissa | Eskimo Kisses said...

Your necklace! That's it, I need one of those. Adorable.

Little Tree Vintage said...

cute necklace!

Audrey said...

Love your necklace ! ;)

xoxo
www.audreyrobert.blogspot.com

Que said...

Love your top and necklace. You look super cute.

xoxo
http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

Magical Daydream said...

That bow is the cutest!

x

Marielle