Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Senses

IMG_0035

IMG_0024
Sweater, Top & Necklace: Francesca's Collections, Pants: Aerie, Shoes: (great-grand mother's)


Making: Gifts for sweet blog friends. (I have gifts for you, too. Stay tuned!)
Seeing: Turquoise-stained wood on my new desk.
Hearing: Husband typing away.
Smelling: Coffee brewing.
Tasting: Warm lemon water - my new morning routine. 
Feeling: Rested and happy.
Reading: A friend's book: planting seeds and harvesting dreams, by: Chris (through bloodshed) Kasper
Loving: The mailman, almost everyday he brings me something lovely!
Wishing: for sunday! 

16 comments:

Mindy Harris said...

really like your hair and that pretty, sheer blouse.
i wonder what gifts you are making for your readers?
happy weekend!

Little Tree Vintage said...

gorgeous girl<3

Carissa | Eskimo Kisses said...

I love those shoes! and your new header, super cute:)


xo

Carissa | Eskimo Kisses said...

I love those shoes! and your new header, super cute:)


xo

Clara Turbay said...

Amazing ideas full of style!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

you are too cute! looove the shoes.

Natalie Leung said...

love your cute cardigan and blog :) now following!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

You are adorable, loving your style!

Mackenzie and Amy said...

Why are you the cutest?<3

A "cheery" disposition said...

I love your hair like that! your just so pretty and have such a cool style about you!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

This outfit is really SO fun! I love the layering ^^ Hope you had a lovely weekend! x

Dilan Dilir said...

you look beautiful :)

you got yourself a new follower dear ;)

Andrea D said...

I love your blouse and shoes (and how sweet that they're your great-grandmother's!). Coffee may just be my favorite smell in the entire world. It makes me feel relaxed and productive all at once :)
Have fun making gifts!

Bree said...

Love your photos :] Too cute!

Brooke Nicole said...

Hi Elise!
I found you through the Foley Fam blog and am your newest follower!!
Can't wait to read more from you!!
Be sure to stop by my blog on Mondays for the Monday Meet Up Linky Party!!

Rachel The Hat said...

such a lovely causal outfit. super cute. i wish my postman would bring me goodies, i get bills lol! :)