Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Inspired

IMG_9815 IMG_9805 IMG_9807
Sunglasses: Cassette, Necklace: AE, Top: Element Style (local boutique), Sweater: Francesca's Collections, Jacket: f21, Jeans & Shoes: Target

“Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.” —H. Jackson Brown Jr. 
I'm thinking about this today because I feel quick to lose patience and grace for people that aren't always gracious. I am choosing my words carefully and letting love be an impulse. Help Lord!
What words are inspiring you lately?


5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! And welcome to Wisconsin! It's always fun to find more locals in the blogging community.

I love those shoes! The side braid is cute, too. Gotta love a braid!

Simply Mimi said...

Hope and "a light at the end of the tunnel" if I can use a phrase rather than just one word.

Love love love this outfit and braid. Is it a fishtail? Jenessa always braids my fishtails because I can't do them on my own. It looks like my 5-month old nephew tried to braid my hair whenever I do it myself.

Unknown said...

one word: adorable!

Love this outfit of yours. You are starting to do more and more outfit posts- i like them! xo

Tina Rakuš said...

I love your pants :)

http://www.tinnaspinkplace.com/

Janice Marsh said...

Nice blog, thanks for posting