Thursday, July 12, 2012

Denmark Dreams

IMG_2172 IMG_2177 IMG_2178 IMG_2182 IMG_2179
Top: Eddie Bauer, Shorts: Thrifted, Shoes: Toms, Belt: f21

These shorts remind me of Europe because my friends from Denmark wore them almost everyday while we were in YWAM together. 
Most of my friends live very far away, as you see some in different countries! So I like to have special memories to remind me of them. One of my favorite times with Agnete and Eline was a sushi girls night, complete with coffee and walking down pearl street.
Sometimes clothes make me really sentimental, and now I miss them terribly. I need to get on a plane now! 

Are any of your friends far away?

6 comments:

courtney fulton said...

I love this outfit! Definitely very Danish :)

Unknown said...

So sweet :) I have some clothes that remind me of good times with friends in far away places as well!
http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

Aww. I love when a piece of clothing has a memory attached to them. Especially such ballin' shorts as these!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Brit said...

Love the shoes. We just moved to Singapore, and the other day I put on my San Francisco shirt and didn't take it off for two days. (gross I know) Funny how a piece of clothing can bring us back to a certain place or time :)
xoxo

Carissa | Eskimo Kisses said...

my family is in Washington and Texas and that's way too far away for me!

I love high waisted shorts, or often called "mom shorts" by some of my friends. they're my favorite thing to wear in the summer. and they look adorable on you

Jane Caroline said...

I have certain items of clothing that remind me of special times & it makes it impossible to part with them! If only you could scrapbook clothing... or, maybe a quilt is in order!