Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Senses

IMG_2169
Making: Popsicles
(Recipe here
Ingredients:
2 Stalks of Rhubarb
1/4c water
1c diced pineapple
3T honey
Recipe:
Boil rhubarb, pineapple and water for 15-20 minutes, until the rhubarb breaks down. Put in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Add honey and pour into popsicle molds. Freeze and pop out of molds. 

Seeing: Death Cab for Cutie (my husband was too excited.)
Hearing: Music at summerfest.
Smelling: beets roasting.
Tasting:  sweet potatoes, curry, cinnamon and a little honey.
Feeling: sore. my sister and I started the Ballet Beautiful exercises last week.
Loving: Nature walks with my family.
Wishing: My audition tape was filmed already..I'm nervous for part 2 and 3.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm so jealous you go to see Death Cab for Cutie! I was on vacation during most of Summerfest and missed a lot of good stuff.

Unknown said...

Those look delicious. Rhubarb is fast becoming one of my favourite flavours.

Rhubarbarians said...

Hi Elise! You made these popsicles! So good aren't they? Did you have any luck with those straw thingys? I don't think I let my popsicle melt enough to use them. Ate it too fast. :)
Thanks so much!
Trish

Unknown said...

Yum! I remember making popsicles when I was little!
http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

That looks delicious. Love the outfit below too.

Wardrobe Quarry