Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Senses

IMG_2092
Here's what we picked up at the farmer's market.


Making: Presents for my mom's birthday, also knitting a peter pan collar.
Seeing: words on a website, that frustrated even my husband (not an easy thing to do), more filming for us.
Hearing: birds, singing to each other and a gentle hum of an air conditioning unit. 
Smelling: Strawberries, fresh, almost ready to pick.
Tasting:  sipping iced coffee, a little treat for today.
Feeling: the warm sun, there is not a sensation I like much more than the glorious heat of the sun.
Loving: salads, while never a huge fan before, lettuce from the garden, tomatoes and peppers, topped with fresh herbs, I'm sold.
Reading: The Farm, skipping over the many pork recipes, I dont even like looking at it.
Wishing:  I owned a fruit stand, there never seems to be enough in my home.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Another wonderful and colourful photography! Your pictures always add that extra dimension that works really well for your Friday Senses posts :)
http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

Ariel Tyler Henley said...

Sounds wonderful! Have a lovely weekend!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yum! Love farmers markets!

Jennifer Hanson @ Wuthering Iris said...

I love this post. Great to get to know you and your blog a bit better. :)
I have been growing lettuce in our garden too and it's soooo much better to eat knowing where its from.

Have a great weekend!

-Jenn

Carol said...

I love this photo!

http://floatyfree.blogspot.co.uk/

Carissa | Eskimo Kisses said...

those veggies look perfect. and you have to show your peter pan collar when you've finished it!

little lamb said...

i love the FM!