Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Senses.

IMG_2031 IMG_2035 IMG_2042 IMG_2046 IMG_2050
Making Made: Rue Mouffetard bag (I call it my farmer's market bag, it's a grocery/shopping bag)
Seeing: Dance Academy, Netflix has a few addicting shows.
Hearing: Stories of Jamie's flight today.
Smelling: German chocolate cake baking.
Tasting:  Leek and red kale frittata. 
Feeling: Relaxed, no work for a few days.
Loving: Celebrating my mom's birthday! She is so special.
Reading: An Everlasting Meal I'm working my way through my reading list!
Wishing: For real coffee.

5 comments:

Kirstin Anne said...

we will have to send you come coffee...and that frittata sounds amazing.

yes yes and amen!

Briseidy said...

nice dress!

Jennifer Hanson @ Wuthering Iris said...

Oh I love that dress. Where did you get it?

-Jenn

AMY PALMER said...

this is going to sound wierd, but love your toes in the first pic. I ALWAYS do that while taking pictures. I have to constantly remind myself "toes, stay still!"

-Amy
http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

jessica // union shore said...

cute dress! i've been living in maxi dresses this summer!