Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sleeping Beauty.

IMG_2760 IMG_2761 IMG_2764 IMG_2769 IMG_2772
I like little more than ballet. I adore, my family, Lord and friends. But right under the people in my life, comes ballet. So when a dress makes me feel like I belong dancing aurora in sleeping beauty or as a flower in other ballets, well, let's just say... I never want to take this dress off. I was hoping to sleep in it, shower in it, cook, workout, dance and really just live in it. But, I think it's best I hang it up and save it for another special night.


12 comments:

Elisha said...

I love love your dress! Pink is your color! (:

Unknown said...

Beautiful dress, the flowers are a gorgeous touch too! I know exactly what you mean about wanting to live in a dress that you love!

Kirsten Wiemer said...

gosh that dress is amazing. seriously its simple and perfect. love it.

K

Kirstin Anne said...

where did you get that lovely thing!?!?! I adore it! Does it come in neutrals?.....

Amanda said...

i am over the moon about that dress!! it looks wonderful on you!

xo, amanda

bridget anne said...

oh my word, you're astonishing! & i think the outfit is doing the trick, because i immediately was taken back to ballet days. xo!

Christi Lynn said...

CUTE! I love your dress. I am your newest follower. and gosh is your blog adorable.

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

cute dress! I'm a new follower and I hope you don't mind, but I grabbed your button and posted it on my page! I'm a newbie at this blogging thing but came across yours and can't help but share it :)

Unknown said...

This dress is absolutely adorable! I can totally tell why you want to live in it for the rest of your life!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Carissa | Eskimo Kisses said...

I'm dying for that dress! Don't ever change out of it cause you are working it girl! :) I think it's so cool that you do ballet, I've always wanted to be a ballerina so I'm kinda sorta totally jealous!

Hannah said...

I understand exactly how you feel about ballet. I feel the same way. This dress is so gorgeous.

kellichristinecase said...

truly gorgeous dress.