Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Wear.

I wanted to share some of my favorite looks for this summer. This doesn't necessarily mean they are "on-trend" or what every closet needs - these pieces are quite impractical. Here are looks that I love, because everyone could use some playful things to wear.

Here is what I am loving this summer:
My tutu:
IMG_0591

Chiffon Skirt:
IMG_0671

Corset Top:
IMG_0562

DIY Toms Sandals:
IMG_9664 

Yellow & Simple Sandals:
IMG_0281
Old Navy, Links no longer available

White Dress:
IMG_9968
H&M, link no longer available
Your turn! What is one thing you own that is just for fun?

P.S. I posted this on Elease's Blog while she was in Italy. She's back now - so say hi!

7 comments:

Kirsten Wiemer said...

skirts are the best summer outfits ever. love that tutu so cute.

K

kirstenandryanwiemer.blogspot.com

Dilan Dilir said...

the outfits are all so beautiful!

Alexis said...

Your tutu is the best! I own this beautiful off white lace dress that was for my wedding rehearsal dinner and it seems terribly impractical now. I haven't worn it since!

L said...

I totally want to buy a tutu =) =)
Such adorable outfits =) You have such a beautiful style girl!
Much Love,
L

allglorious-within.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

All these outfits are just so cute!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such beautiful and feminine outfits! You look like a princess in that tutu :)
http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! LOVE your looks! I've been wanting to add a tutu to my wardrobe, but I just don't have a place to wear it to right now. It's the one fun piece I do not yet have! -Jessica

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM